- UKUA - UK Ultimate Association; governing body for Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- IFDA - Irish Flying Disc Association; governing body for Ireland.
- WFDF - World Flying Disc Federation; governing body for the whole world. Website has info and links about all disc sports, including the official rules.
- EFDF - European Flying Disc Federation; governing body for Europe.
- BULA - Beach Ultimate Lovers Association; promotes beach ultimate around the world. Website has information on beach ultimate events world wide.
- www.regionalultimate.co.uk - home of the UK Ladder League.
- www.ffindr.com - world-wide event calendar for ultimate
- UltiTalk - Forum for ultimate.
- The Ultimate Playbook - plays and strategies.
- www.whatisultimate.com - information on the basics of ultimate.
If you need to get a few discs, or a new pair of shorts.
- Lookfly - UK company based in Nottingham. They sell custom kit as well as discs and other sundaries, such as cones.
- Jump + Reach - similar to Lookfly, except that they sell GAIA gear and are based in Germany.
- GAIA - Canadian company that makes and sells custom kit.
- Discraft - makers of the 'Ultrastar 175'. American company that makes and sells discs. They do custom prints, but you have to order at least 100.